Energy Performance Certificates (England)

EPC for listed building

14 Jun 2020 | 1 comment

I am letting a listed building for the first time, do I need an EPC for a residential letting?


1 Comment

  1. Imported

    27/09/2018 11:53 am

    Yes you will need one. However, if it’s an F or worse, you may still be able to let the property after applying for an exemption if any improvements wouldn’t be allowed under the listed building status.

    Please see here for details.


Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)