Ending a Tenancy (England) | England | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England)

Ground 7b

28 Oct 2020 | 1 comment

tennat has ASt and since lost right to rent status

am I right that to initiate eviction that the home office has to serve that notice 2016 No. 1060 ? Bad/or the landlord then issue s8 on ground 7b which is now 3 months I believe


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    You are correct that ground 7B can only be used after a notice has been served by the Secretary of State. If the notice is served on the landlord, like you say it’s 3 months at the moment.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)