Responsibilities and Liabilities (England) | Tenant Relations and Dealing with Complaints (England)

interpreter for tenant

21 Mar 2016 | 1 comment

Can a landlord be under a legal duty to provide an interpreter for an AST tenant from a foreign country who cannot speak or understand spoken or written English?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    In my view no.

    In my view they would need to seek there own satisfaction as to the contents of the agreement.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)