Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England)

Letter for tenants to sign when they leave

4 Mar 2018 | 1 comment

Hi, I have some tenants that were served a section 21 notice and did not move out at the end of the tenancy agreement but they have agreed to leave soon, is there a letter that I could get them to sign that says that they give up possession/are returning the keys (is the the same as surrendering?) but also still allows me to claim later for unpaid rent. I would also like to include a clause that says they agree to the deposit being paid to the landlord to contribute to the arrears owed. Would you happen to have a template for this kind of letter please? Thank you


1 Comment

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)