We have now moved to our new websites - [England](https://england.landlordsguild.com) or [Wales](https://wales.landlordsguild.com)
We have now moved to our new websites - [England](https://england.landlordsguild.com) or [Wales](https://wales.landlordsguild.com)
powered by bulletin


Lettings Options - Means of Managing Property (Wales) | Lettings Options (England)

money claim against an agent

14 Jun 2020 | 1 comment

A claim was issued against a rogue agent who has put in a defence, one being that the address of the claimant on the claim they are disputing and saying that he doesn’t live there, which is in fact the case as he lives in Australia but used brothers address in UK, they are seeking to strike on this basis, is this possible? is there any way to remedy it?


1 Comment

  1. Imported

    20/12/2018 3:27 pm

    Not entirely sure we’re afraid. Perhaps contact the court.

    Guess you would ask the court to order that the address you’ve used is adequate (as he got the forms) or that the defendant provides an alternative address for service.

    Service of documents is governed by Part 6 Civil Procedure Rules here.


Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)