Ending a Tenancy (England) | England | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England)

new landlord buys property and s21 claim

20 Jan 2021 | 1 comment

claim was issued under previous landlord, new buyer becomes new landord during the s21 claim, is that a problem?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    We’re not entirely sure with this one.

    We believe it might be possible to transfer the claim into the new landlord name. The new landlord should speak to the court to ask if it’s possible and what form needed (guess would be N244).

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)