Ending a Tenancy (England) | England | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England)

NTQ and landlords name

17 Mar 2021 | 2 comments

On an NTQ do you have to put both the conpnay name and the landlords name or is  the compny name suffice?



  1. guildy

    Importantly, it should match the tenancy agreement.

    If the company is a limited company, only company name is needed.

    If it’s a ‘trading as’ company then it should have both name and company e.g. Mrs Jayne Smith T/A Some Company Name.

  2. eden2011

    What if it’s a limited company t/a something

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)