England | Start of a Tenancy (England) | Types of Tenancies (England)

Parking Space – what type of agreement

26 Aug 2022 | 1 comment

I want to let a parking space to a son of a current tenant (he lives with his Mum in our property), he is only 17 .  Is this allowed because he is not legally an adult?  What form should I use please?

Thank you


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    This is impossible unfortunately. It’s impossible for a person under 18 to hold an estate in land.

    You shouldn’t do it because you would be holding it in a trust and so to evict you would have to first end the trust and then the parking agreement.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)