Applying to Court for Possession — Standard Procedure (England) | Ending a Tenancy (England) | England

Possession Hearing

8 Mar 2021 | 1 comment


I have a possession Hearing to attend. It’s a commercial property with someone living there (actually no one lives there, the property has been abandoned). Is the hearing going to take place in a chamber or full-fledged court?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Most likely that will just be a chamber.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)