Preventing Controlling and Recovering Rent Arrears (Wales)

recovering default rent of £250

12 Sep 2016 | 1 comment

How to recover £250 from an overseas tenant


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    This can be very difficult and costly especially for a small amount such as that.

    Please see this article to start with. For service of documents on somebody overseas, please see Part 6 Civil Procedure Rules. In particular you will need to note the relevant part whether they are EEA or not.

    If you have any questions after reading those, please come back to us.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)