Changing the Rent (England) | Duty to Provide Name and Address of Landlord (England)

Rent increase and change of landlord

4 Dec 2017 | 1 comment

Rent increase Notice was served under name of previous LL in October, since then there is a new LL, would this now need reserving using the New LL? Name?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    No, that should be fine. Everything relating to the tenancy transfers across.

    Just make sure a section 48 notice has been served giving the new landlords name and address.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)