Types of Tenancies (England)

renting to your own company

11 May 2018 | 2 comments

I would like to let an outbuilding to my own limited company for 10 years. the company is to pay for renovation then will have that knocked off the rent for the next 10 years. I am a residential landlord and have no idea what tenancy I should use for this. also my company will sub let to another company within our group. any help would be appreciated.



  1. guildy

    What will the outbuilding be used for (residential, storage, commercial etc.)?

    • channcon

      It will be commercial.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)