Preventing Controlling and Recovering Rent Arrears (England)

Restoring a money claim

29 Jul 2018 | 1 comment

The money side was adjouned as per below but possession successful, how does one go about restoring a money claim? would if be through MCOL or an Application back to the court where the possession took place? plus is it an N244?

and the court orders that
1. The defendant give the claimant possession of 13 Marwell Close, Romford, Essex, RM1 2TE forthwith.
2. Money claim adjourned generally, with permission to restore.


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Sounds like the money element of the original possession claim can simply be restored any time and permission to do this has been granted by the court.

    Therefore, a general application (N244).

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)