right to rent

by | 17 Jul 2017

are we able to give tenancies to people with residence that says, family member-EU residence. my current tenants wants a new tenancy, adding their daughter holding this type of visa


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Yes, that looks as though it’s fine. Please see here for details.

    On a point of note, you only need check adults (18 or over) and only a person 18 or over can be named as a tenant.

    Generally we wouldn’t suggest putting a son or daughter as a tenant regardless of age. They would generally be living with parents as opposed to being an actual tenant with a liability to pay rent.

    However, you can put anyone 18 or over as a tenant if you wish.

Submit a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.