England | Permissions to Let Property (England) | Pre-tenancy (England)

Right to rent in England

12 Apr 2022 | 1 comment


Im looking to rent my property which is a buy to let flat. The person that is looking to move in, has lost his driving licence and dosent have a passport but is employeeed and has provided a refernce source..


Is there another way to prove the right to rent assuming that i need to do that please?


Thank you




1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Yes, other documents can be accepted.

    Please see this guide and jump to page 48. That has “list A”, and they can provide one document from Group 1 or any two documents from Group 2.

    If non are applicable from list A (perhaps not a British Citizen), scroll down to “list B”, and you can accept one document from that list.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)