Ending a Tenancy (England) | England | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England)

S48 and company let

10 Mar 2021 | 1 comment

Hi if a s48 needs doing does the tenant address have to be the tennacy addres or the compnay office registered address?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    We would probably say the registered address on the form but send it to both addresses (and get proof of service for both).

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)