Preventing Controlling and Recovering Rent Arrears (Wales)

section 8 to court

10 Oct 2017 | 1 comment

Hi adrian,
I have a couple of questions.
Do i need to send in a Certificate of Service in Wales
I sent and served a Section 8 on a Saturday is this okay
Does the court send the tenants papers to attend court or do I.


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    You must send the certificate of service and serving on a Saturday is fine (but check the deemed served date in the notes of the certificate of service).

    The court will send the papers to the tenant and any hearing date.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)