Licensing of Private Rented Properties (England)

Selective licensing in middlesbrough

19 Apr 2017 | 1 comment

I have just bought a house here. Post code ts3 6ph. It is in a selective licensing area. I have been told this by the council. I am in the process of filling in the forms and will pay my fee about £600 .asap. 3 beds will be let to a single person. Is it illegal to rent this out while I am applying
for the licence?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    You will need to first put in a full application and pay the fee. Once this is done, you may then rent out the property whilst the local authority consider the application.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)