Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England) | Preventing Controlling and Recovering Rent Arrears (England) | Sub-letting and Assigning Tenancies (England)

sub let with permission eviction

19 Feb 2017 | 1 comment

Tenant has permission to sublet, he wants to evict on rent arrears, which should the claimant be?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    The person who is sub-letting will be able to be the claimant because they are the landlord of the occupier.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)