Changing the Rent (England) | Changing the Terms (England) | Ending a Tenancy (England) | Start of a Tenancy (England)

Tenant moving to different flat in same property

2 Jul 2018 | 1 comment

Hi, my tenant is moving flats within the same building but will have a new higher rent. I would like to do an appendix/ amendment to the AST (granted originally Dec 17), rather than having to issue a whole new AST and deposit etc.

Is this OK? Do you have a template for this? Point me in right direction? Thanks


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    This is not possible. There is no choice other than a brand new tenancy. It’s an entirely new dwelling so makes no difference if it’s 100 miles away or 100 feet.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)