Housing Benefit and Universal Credit (England) | Preventing Controlling and Recovering Rent Arrears (England)

Third part deductions for rent arrears

19 Dec 2016 | 1 comment

Hi Adrian. I have heard it is possible to claim “third part deductions” from the DWP if a tenant has rent arrears. I understand the amount is not very much if granted but I guess every little helps.

Do you have any guidance or procedures to be able to do this? If not is it something that could be added to the site?

many thanks


1 Comment

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)