Recent Articles

NEW: view our housing changes time-line

How To Increase The Rent

There are three ways to increase the rent for an assured shorthold tenancy: clause in the tenancy agreement or agreement with the tenant or by notice under section 13 of the Housing Act 1988. At the bottom of this article is detailed information for completing a section 13 form.
Completing Bailiff Form (N325)

Completing Bailiff Form (N325)

This article looks at completing the warrant for possession form (bailiff form N325). (more…)