Contractual or Common Law Tenancies (England) | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England) | Types of Tenancies (England)

Common law tenancy procedure

24 Mar 2017 | 1 comment

Can accelerated procedure be used for a common law residential tenancy ?
If not how would one proceed?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    No, that is not available where it’s not an AST.

    Please see here for details (look down the page, second heading is contractual tenancy.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)