Ending a Tenancy (England) | England | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England)

Landlords name and address on section 21

3 Nov 2020 | 1 comment

I am serving a section 21 on a tenant as the landlord wants the property back, however the landlord has recently married so should I put the landlords new name on the notice or the old name that was on the original tenancy agreement?


1 Comment

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)