From 6 April 2015, the Assured Tenancies and Agricultural Occupancies (Forms) (England) Regulations 2015 changed prescribed forms made under the Housing Act 1988.
The effect of this is to create different prescribed forms for England and Wales (although the section 13 rent increase form was always different).
Yesterday (6 April 2015) we published these changed forms and they are available and live on the website.
The changed or newly added forms are as listed below:
- Section 8 notice seeking possession for England
- Section 8 notice seeking possession for Wales
- Section 13 notice proposing rent increase for England (changed only)
- Section 6 notice proposing new terms (rarely used) for England
- Section 6 notice proposing new terms (rarely used) for Wales
- Notice That Assured Agricultural Occupancy is to be Assured Shorthold Tenancy for England
- Notice That Assured Agricultural Occupancy is to be Assured Shorthold Tenancy for Wales
All these forms are available from the new and recently updated category on the website. Our possession notice wizard was updated with the new forms depending on the location of the property.
We are working on ways to make finding forms based on country easier in the future.