How to commence court possession proceedings

This part of the website is to aid you in commencing court proceedings for possession where you have given notice to a tenant, that notice has expired and the tenant has failed to vacate.

On residential lettings, you must obtain a possession order from the court. You may not take possession yourself.

You must not commence any proceedings until “after” any notice you have served has expired.

Please answer the questions to determine the appropriate court form required.

What type of tenancy?

... Please login or signup to continue reading this content