On-line – Pros and Cons
- Less expensive than papers (£325.00 instead of £355.00)
- Hearing date normally quicker in our experience
- We recommend this option where possible
- Each rental payment must be entered manually on-line up to 2 years worth or as far back as when the arrears started (whichever is shorter). If tenant has been in a long time this could be a big task whereas papers you can just print your computer record.
Papers – Pros and Cons
- If the tenant has been in a long time, the rent statement is easier as it can simply be attached to the papers without the need to manually type each rental payment.
- More expensive (£355.00 instead of £325.00)
- Hearing date normally slower than on-line (in our experience but it shouldn’t be any different)