Training for Professionals is holding a “Legal Update 2019 Wales” course in Colwyn Bay on the 3rd July and Swansea on the 4th July 2019.
Here at the Guild of Residential Landlords, we work very closely with Training for Professionals and have been to a number of these courses which are really excellent and full of valuable information.
The upcoming course will provide information on various updates to legislation specifically affecting Wales including:
- Unforeseen problem with Section 21 in Wales, are you aware?
- Tenant Fees ban
- Will both professional cleaning and flea treatment be unlawful?
- How do the tenant fee ban and deposit deductions relate?
- Why a property could cost your landlord £3,500.
- Why you don’t need an EPC just because the current one runs out.
- Changes to the civil procedure rules.
- Plus other new laws and court cases.
The website provides further information about this course:
We will review and consider the effect of what has been a busy year of legislative change, look forward to a pivotal year for our industry and consider the impact of recent court cases.
Having progressed now through the Welsh Assembly we will provide you with all the details of the Renting Homes (Fees etc.)(Wales)Act 2019 and consider any regulations needed to implement it and expected to commence the 1st September 2019.
These courses will be right up to date with all the new legislation, ensuring you get the very latest information. You cannot hope to get it right with fee ban if you do not come on this course.
The cost of each course is £177.00 per delegate and you can book online on the TFP website or, you can call them on 01258 85 85 85.