Most residential lets are to people, real people who are alive and who physically live in the property. However sometimes lettings are made to a limited company. If this happens there are a number of important differences and a few things to watch out for.
- Sub-occupation contracts (Subletting) (Wales) 19/05/2022
- Exclusion of Contract-Holder From Dwelling for Specified Periods 18/05/2022
- Landlord’s Consent Under Occupation Contract (Wales) 17/05/2022
- Fire Safety Act 2021 17/05/2022
- Service of Documents (Occupation Contracts) (Wales) 16/05/2022