After a quick survey, we are pleased to announce that we will be holding a meeting in Cardiff on Tuesday 25 February 2020 from 7.30pm to 9.30/10pm (it always runs late hence the 10pm).
The agenda will include:
- Overview of the tenant fee ban in Wales.
- Details about the new “specified information” for holding deposits in Wales.
- Details about the new “prescribed limits” in relation to the tenant fees ban.
- Quick overview of the just announced Renting Homes (Amendment) (Wales) Bill.
- Launch of a brand new app ready for beta testing.
The meeting will take place at the usual venue: Room Inspiration 3, Village Hotel, 29 Pendwyallt Road, Cardiff, CF14 7EF
Everyone is welcome and you don’t have to be a subscriber to attend.
Tea and coffee will be served during a mid-way break.