Protect your agency and your landlords against the embarrassment and financial pain of losing deposit disputes adjudications. This is a crucial 1 day course for all staff involved in setting up and carrying out inventories and tenant check in/out procedures.
Course content includes
- Purpose of an inventory and its role in the letting process
- Independence and accuracy
- Best practice and achieving consistency
- Crucial tenant check in and out procedures
- Terms of Business, duty of care and rights of the inventory provider
- Safety law and practice
- Damage and wear and tear
- Abandoned property and goods
- Handling disputes and adjudication – recognising why you might lose, but more importantly how to win.
The course is designed for anyone who has the responsibility for producing Inventory and Move-In Condition Reports, but without previous training. It is also designed for those with little or no experience of producing professional inventories and the other documents required in the process of safely moving a tenant in.
The course is also useful for managers and others who are responsible for staff carrying out this vital work and who may themselves be involved in dispute resolution and in-house staff training and induction.
The course is about achieving a higher standard and producing robust inventories that will survive the scrutiny of TDP Adjudication. The course is practical and involves delegate participation.
Please contact David d’Orton-Gibson on 01258 85 85 85 to book a place and quote your subscriber number to receive the discounted rate.Download full details (PDF) Back to training page