Section 21 No Written Agreement and Optional Rent Arrears

You have chosen to claim for possession using the standard procedure which is used where either:

  • there is no written agreement and/or
  • you wish to claim rent arrears at the same time as seeking possession

First you need to download the two required forms. N5 is here and N119 is here. Ensure you have both forms ready to complete.

You should also have the section 21 notice available.

Completing the forms

... Please login or signup to continue reading this content

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.