The Guild of Residential Landlords has just added information to their website regarding training on the subject of Mastering Inventories, Deposits and Damage Disputes in Wales.
Course content includes:
- Purpose of an inventory and its role in the letting process
- Independence and accuracy
- Best practice and achieving consistency
- Crucial tenant check in and out procedures
- Terms of Business, duty of care and rights of the inventory provider
- Safety law and practice
- Damage and wear and tear
- Abandoned property and goods
- Handling disputes and adjudication – recognising why you might lose, but more importantly how to win.
Full details are available on the training page.